Falling for February | Playlist
Another month, another playlist.
- Thirdstory's Still In Love - They originally posted it as a live video on Facebook like two years ago, and I've been dying for a studio version ever since. Dreams come true kids.
- Frank Ocean's cover of Moon River - Just cry about it. It's fine. I am too.
- Wolfie's Obi Wan - Solid song title. Just the right amount of groove.
- Lake Street Dive's Good Kisser - One of my favorite bands and they're getting ready to drop a new album.
- Joe Hertz/Bassette's Playing for You - I've been dancing to this for more than a month. Start boogie-ing too.
- Jordan Rakei's Add the Baseline - I don't care what else you do with your life as long as you promise to dance to this song for me. Okay? Thanks.