Laughable Life Updates
Let's all laugh at how many times I've said, I'll post on here more. It's a lot, and clearly I'm full of empty promises and delusions of grandeur. Seriously, I have no real excuse as to why I can't seem to get my act together. I've written many to-do lists, all of which have the words "Write a post" listed, and I've managed to completely ignore that friendly reminder.
Sure, I have ideas of things I want to write. I have titles and summaries for at least 10 posts, but I feel like none of them really want to be written (or I cannot find the right words for them).
But for the 3009th time, let's try* this whole thing again.
Here's a little life update for you:
- I've been sick for like two weeks. The amount of tissues I've used is both gross and impressive. But I'm so ready to be healthy again.
- Trying to step all my social channels up. I've been taking HootSuite's Social Media Strategy courses lately, and have found a lot of their information really helpful. That being said, if you aren't already following me on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest... Do it now. (#desperate)
- I'm looking at taking more Marketing/Advertising courses online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations. I've found a program that seems super rad, but holy hell I cannot afford their prices.
- I'm obsessed with lentil pasta. No shame. It definitely has a different flavor and texture compare to regular pasta, but I really like the added flavor -- especially any of the red lentil ones. Throw all the veggies on top of it and it's perfect.
- Cannot. Stop. Watching. Criminal. Minds. Why is it so addicting?
That's it. That's all I've got. Just trying to figure out how to be a real ass adult who gets their shit done on time.
*Don't trust me on this one.